- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Consent